Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerbank Chargers

Options
  • 07-03-2022 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can purchase powerbank chargers in Ireland ??

Anywhere I look up doesnt deliver to Ireland

Im lookin for 4,000mAH or 10,000 Zens Magsafe wireless powerbank

&

the Aukey PowerDelivery 26,800mAH 3.0

Gomibo.ie doesnt seem to be an option as the reviews and problems with them are huge from reviews ??

Any help would be appreciated ??

Why is it so difficult to purchase chargers/powerbanks in Ireland ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭whippet

compub have them in stock - I think they do a 10k Wireless under their own brand Juku ..... I think Compub are rebranded as Select now

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Ive looked up that Juku website and I dont like them chargers... the wireless ones are not magnetic either

The options are very poor for delivery to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yeah, it's to do with laws regarding transporting batteries.

Have a look in Argos - they used to have a good selection. I actually got my last two from CEX - only about 30 each, both were Mophie ones - the first was 20,000 in size, and lasted me about 3 years (before a child took it into the bath....) - most recent is only 10,000, but has wireless charging. Have that about a year now with no issues.

Advertisement