Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belin Woods, Newbridge, Kildare; New Development

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shk1000

Hi guys, great to see this forum and I have booked house on the View. Look forward to interacting and hopefully soon we get snagging date!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KillerKlown1988

I just seen on the Facebook group some people from the View have been invited to snag from next week.

Hopefully you are contacted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Any chance of leverage with the advertised prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Was out there last night and not many left in Phase 1. Might be too far for us but Phase 2 will be going on sale in Q1.23 so will assess situation then.

Really impressed with the houses though I have to say and alot seem to be almost ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paulie06

We are in 24 the View and have been invited to snag this week, so things moving along quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭ec_pc

I drove past the estate today and it really does look ready for occupation. However, one thing I really noticed was the orientation of the solar panels, obviously this is very much governed by the direction of the house roofs. However, I noticed some houses have excessive shading on their panels which will effectively render them useless. Worth checking that your panels are not shaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eddie.maverick

I went there on Monday and there is already a few people living on it, the first houses are ready and they look good.

That being said, there is still a lot of construction still going on, but the good sign is that they are going on a fast pace.

Hopefully some of the houses are delivered in the next month or so.

Tuath also announced they bought 50 houses of 2 and 3 bedrooms from Belin Woods, for cost rental homes.

😊 Sorry if any mistake, this is my first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sunilani11

We Booked one in the view , what number is yours ? we are 32. how is the progress ? did you sign the contract and when it will be ready ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sineadsean

Hi.I’m in the same situation .have you had any luck in getting insurance please?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

A 2 bed terrace now going for 350k. Outrageous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Sanlu27

Hi all, congratulations on your new homes. Can anyone post pictures of the driveway situation. I'm moving from a communal parking community and would love to know I can park safely and take visitors without fear of clamping. I'm assuming it's a 2 car drive, space for a visitor to park across my drive and maybe visitor parking somewhere?

Advertisement