Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International payment to Singapore account in EUR

Options
  • 09-03-2022 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi.

It would appear that the app only allows SWIFT payments to Singapore bank accounts in Singapore Dollars. Is is possible to arrange a EUR payment to a Singapore account using SWIFT? The recipient account has a nominated Intermediary Bank in the EU: Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid to send in a different currency you would need to visit a BOI Branch with counter service. Please bring photo ID with you.

Many thanks,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hamiltron

Hi Alison,

Thanks for the prompt response, even if the solution is not ideal.

I would very much like to see a change to the system that would allow a Euro amount to be sent using the 365 app. For now, I will have to use a different banking service, as we would have to make regular payments and don't want to have to make a special trip to the bank each time we have to send a payment.

All the best!

Advertisement