Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1TV Pro 52% Discount on Annual Subscription

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Mandzhalas

Anyone got it working with Revolut?

Spent all day and my Turkish account won't take revolut cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

No issue at all. Added it to my google play/pay with no issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭iHungry

Working for me , had to verify my revolut with the new Google account to complete purchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Delete your Revolut card from your new Turkish google pay account. Add your Revolut card again with your usual Irish address, get your card verified by Revolut with the 6 digit code and wait a couple of hours until the TRY 2.00 verification debit transaction is reverted and credited back to your account. Maybe also turn off your Turkish VPN at the final purchase screen. I did all of these steps on Friday and it finally worked for me with my Revolut card on google pay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭surfin_shoes

Looks like it's expired now, just tried and the price is 591.99TL which is around €36

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Still trying to get this vs the SSports, sounds like it's a cracking deal compared to Now TV for the year for the F1.

Just need to find a way to get Bluestacls to feckin work. Struggling to get the turkish playstore on the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Raoul

Using bluestacks I have my Turkish Google account set up. F1tv isn't on the play store so installed from apk. But when I click on the subscribe, it just hangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Boo_hoo

Just tested again myself. When VPN'd to Turkey, F1Tv shows up in the playstore, installs and runs just fine. I believe the issue your issue should be with your VPN connecting to a place where F1TV is not available. The offer price however is gone and its now €36.22 for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭samboy08

If you go with the monthly plan, i think it works out cheaper than the yearly when you times it by 12.

Still a pretty good offer. It could well be a VPN issue. It is showing as Turkey though when I use Chrome within bluestacks to look at where my location is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Tried to sign up to this tonight - only got as far as the Google account creation on Bluestacks and no further. I needed a phone number for Google to text me a code - anyone else have this? There was no option to skip the step. I presume inputting my Irish number would defeat the purpose......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I've been messing around with this signup process (without success mind) and I've put in my Irish number to verify fine.

I've found signing up to a new F1 account doesn't work on my VPN (surfshark) nor does subscribing (hangs as above). Login did though.

I can't find a server on Nord that actually fools google into thinking I'm in Turkey.

Advertisement