Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for flooring recommendations

Options
  • 09-03-2022 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, I'm about 2 weeks away from the closing date on a brand new build in Prosperous, and I was surprised to find out that only the kitchen had any flooring, as I'm an American ex-pat. Since I now need to get some flooring done for the house I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me.

I currently do not have a license or a car, but am actively working on getting my Irish license so something that's accessible by bus is preferrable. I'm currently in D1, but I expect to be fully moved by end of April/mid May.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Call into/check online flooring companies to decide what flooring you want then contact them for a price and delivery. Getting someone to lay the flooring could be a bigger issue!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Go into HPC out the Allenwood road and talk to the people there. They do a good range of flooring and tiles and are competitively priced...and within easy walking distance if you have problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Offspring

I'm moving out there, and currently don't have a license or car so I'm stuck with the bus system so anywhere that's easily accessible by walking is going to be perfect. Thanks for the suggestions.

Advertisement