Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase laser eye surgery Ireland

Options
  • 09-03-2022 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there, I had laser eye surgery with optimise in dublin city centre a year and a half ago now. Best decision I ever made. I had lasek (PRK) due to the shape of my eyes being oval. Was way more painful in healing but I have never regretted doing it. Optilase do a thing where you can get a referral from someone who has laser eye surgery and you get 100e off and I get 100e back for referring you. You need my name (lauren wright) and date (19/08/2020) and you need to tell them this when booking. The total cost of the surgery was 3790e and i had a referral from someone else before and so it was 3690e. Feel free to use me as a referral and if anyone who is looking to have the surgery and has questions feel free to contact me.

Advertisement