Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard issues on 2012 Macbook Pro

• 09-03-2022 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

My 2012 macbook pro has suddenly got 2 letters that don't work. Not completely broken as they will work for a few seconds every once in a while. Any suggestions for a fix?

Was really hoping they would announce a new 13inch macbook pro with m1 yesterday. Or even a new Air. Would rather not replace it before the new computers come on stream later this year. To be fair, my current machine is 10 years old so I have definitely gotten value for money.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Doodah7

In the same boat in having a ten-year old Mac that is starting to wheeze and was looking at a new MBA. However I saw earlier that the speculation is that any new Air will still have the M1 chip in a new form factor. Personally the rumoured new Air will also have white bezels around the screen and white keyboard and is not appealing to me.

The current MBA might be still a good buy!!

Advertisement