Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Account - Applied and Documents in 4 weeks ago, no update whatsoever

Options
  • 09-03-2022 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Applied for business account online on 08/02/22 and all documentation and KYC supplied the same day.

Confirmation from a 'noreply' email address.

Then tumbleweed.

So we went into the branch two weeks ago - everyone there that deals with new accounts is working from home. All online these days.

Ok, but where can I get an update? No reference number or anything.

Can anyone help here? The business is now open with no bank account and nowhere to lodge cash. Its becoming urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am very sorry to hear about this delay in opening your new account. If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, the business name, your contact number and the name of the branch where you applied I can certainly link in with them for you and ask them to contact you.

Alternatively, you can contact our business account opening team on 0818354454. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement