Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Greenhills

• 10-03-2022 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi my niece got a job at greenhills & needs to be able to get there by 9am is this possible from castletroy. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Two buses. 304 from C’Troy to town and then 302 from town to Mace in Caherdavin. Then they will need to walk out the Ennis Road towards the Greenhills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

From town you can get the 343 to Shannon Airport getting off across the road(up a little) from the Greenhills. Closest Henry St deparute for that route is 7:40, 8:10 and 8:35 so arrival near the hotel is the closest to 9am 8:47 so leaves it a little tight. The 8:10 departure arrives to that stop near hotel at 8:17 and as often you can't really trust buses then that woud be a good choice. Other than the 304 but there is a bit of walking involved.

I haven't checked but chances are the Shannon Airport bus is more expensive than the city bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

From Castletroy you can get either Bus eireann 304, 304A, Eurobus 307 or 308.

For the bus station in town: 304A stops close to the station. All others get off on Sexton Street. Those other buses go down Roches Street and you can jump off just before the junction to O'Connell Street or at Dunnes Stores on Henry Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

Thanks to all that replyed the 304A seems the best option but the earliest I have seen it leave castletroy is 8 oClock will this bus make it to town on time to make other bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Advertisement
Advertisement