Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs of rodents in Campervan

Options
  • 11-03-2022 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience of little furry friends nesting in a camper and how the hell do I get rid of them?

Long story short, I recently got my camper back after being in a yard in the countryside for repairs.

I went to take out some clothes from the wardbrobe and noticed holes in a couple of shirts and jackets that were hanging up. After googling the images of mice eating clothes it is 100% the problem, I only hope it is mice and not a rat!

Obviously, the missus is freaked and will never set foot in the camper again.

Is there any advice about:

1 - how to find them

2 - get rid of them

3- and make sure they don't come back!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Whatwicklow

1 cat

2 proper traps, loaded up with Nutella

🙀

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Itineoman

Don’t be tempted to use poison as they’ll crawl off into some inaccessible place to die. Trap is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

peppermint oil will make them leave

If it was a bad problem you'd smell a rat literally, mice too.

If you don't smell them can't be bad, a rogue mouse

Advertisement