Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobseekers still being paid

• 11-03-2022 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Good morning all on this miserable wet Friday!

A quick question, my partner returned to work a month ago, they had been moved to jobseekers away from the covid payment last December.

My partner did the online jobseekers payment cancellation twice and yet they are still paying to our account.

Neither of us have time to go into the welfare office as we both work, it's also mission impossible to get them on the phone.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I know alot of people would think it's a blessing in disguise but we certainly don't. My concern is that they will make out my partner is purposely getting paid jobseekers and working 4 days. I've kept screenshots of the cancellation.

Comments

Advertisement