Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations 2022 - England v Ireland, 12/03/22, KO 4.45pm - RTÉ2, RTÉ Player, ITV1, ITV Hub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Ah here, there’s not even a hint of England driving straight on these scrums. How are they getting away with this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

He's awful today, nearly has involvement in every penalty and handling error we've conceded.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭CptMonkey

Eire aren’t playing it’s Ireland 🇮🇪

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,502 ✭✭✭touts

I don't think there is a worse scrum in international rugby than the Irish one today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Card.and a defeat coming.

Tom Court all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭almostover

What can you do when the opposition props can drive crooked at every scrum?

ENGERLAND!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jimdemp

This is a Humiliation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭A-Train

This is the worst Irish performance since Japan. They all should hang their heads in shame.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,839 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

conan on for POM 20 minutes too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Shehal

I cant say im disappointed as I saw this coming pre match which is why I never backed us to win despite the things in our favour, whats disappointing is even with a red card we've played this way...talk about power all you want but getting manhandled upfront by a pack with 7 forwards is unforgivable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

He's ignoring genges illegality the entire game. He wants a proper scrum but he's reffing the 2 sides differently on them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I'm going for a walk and leaving my phone at home. I'll just break something in the house if I don't.

They are so why would they stop? I know I wouldn't.

All Ireland's issues are stemming from this. Constant penalties against and territorial loss is frustrating the hell out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Going to be blue in the face saying all Ireland needs is a bit if patience. England haven't done anything special outside of the scrum. They've kicked a lot to pressure us and generally we've done ok.

Our biggest issue has been rushing our attacking play. We've had too many players making needless offloads near the England line, when all that was needed was contact and recycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭JRant

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Is it just me but between this and their game against Wales, have England developed their game plans around playing the refs and not the opposing team? It feels like the red card was a misjudgment of how strict this ref will be, but everything else england has done has been built around getting those penalties at every setpiece.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

Whatever the result, this is an absolutely pathetic performance. Totally **** the bed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

60 minutes in and Ireland still haven't learned how the scrum works here.

• Advertisement

What a fecking kick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Pitiful performance all round, 8-0 up, v 14 men and we're gonna lose, unbelievable, ref giving every thing to England, most of it deservesd

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Another 50/22 from Conway

Need discipline from us at this lineout

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Another brilliant kick from Conway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

As I write up this post. Multiple things have happened since.

Ireland's grip on this game has been slowly ebbing away to England's favour and it's not a good sight. I think we are going to have the remaining 20 minutes of the game as pure hell after another penalty is given away to England.

But Conway has given us another lifeline....

Good call Conway. You are just about keeping us in this game. You're an absolute lifesaver.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,104 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I just slapped the leather sofa so hard I made one of the kids cry.

At least conway is kicking the corners unlike Sexton

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

I see French ref is now officially the 15th man for England!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Ffs Sexton.

• Advertisement

Get sexton off quick

Advertisement