Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average cost of patio, also ideas!

Options
  • 11-03-2022 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi everyone

Hope I'm on the right board.

But we want to get a patio in our garden. It has a slight slope upwards, about I'd say 20-30 degrees (my bad maths estimation). But couldn't put a patio down cos of it's slope so we need to level it. Which is a pain! Wondering whether to fill it up on a platform or level it down ! If it was up, we are practically on view to our neighbours, so we'd prefer level it down, anyone know how this would work?? Drainage needed too and something to keep a concrete and wood panel fence where it is without digging into it !

Hoping for around a 9ft squared or so. Or 3m squared, something spacious but what doesn't take up the whole garden (normal run of the mill 3 bed semi d 1980s house).

How much would this be does ballpark figure anyone have an idea? I know the way to find out is to get quotes, but would love an idea of prices before we start calling people!!

Thanks !

Advertisement