Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfairly threadband

Options
  • 13-03-2022 9:01pm

Good evening I feel I was unfairly banned from the Russia thread on the current affairs forum, throughout the thread I received personal abuse accusing me of being a Russian shill and working directly with the Russian embassy the posters who gave me the abuse never received any warnings from the mods.

I feel the reason I was banned was because I'm not wholly believing of the Ukrainian narrative of the current Russian invasion. I always made sure where possible to share sources for information and speculation.

Also I have received what I consider and abusive PM.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have already told you via PM You can discuss the threadban with me. Threadbans are not dealt with in the Dispute Resolution Forum - that deals with pointed sanctions and forum bans

I also asked you to forward the abusive PM to me

You have not responded to either request. You just started this thread in the Dispute Resolution Forum which I have moved to Help Desk

Do you actually wish to discuss this at all via PM?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No response from the OP within the 14-day time limit of latest post. Thread abandoned; discussion closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement