Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor: Season 42 (US)-[**SPOILERS**]

• 14-03-2022 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭

Don't think there is a thread about this yet.

Not a bad episode but not fantastic either. I think I've been spoiled by over a month of Survivor Australia. 🙂

Too early to root for anyone in particular, but I'll keep watching.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Enjoyed episode 3's tribal council. It's times like these that the twists that veer away from classic survivor do add something different to the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah Im back into it after last seasons disaster (literally forced myself to finish it 2 weeks ago and now couldn't tell you who won or was in the final 3). This one seems a lot more interesting, although a few bad tribals could leave us with a season of boring no-marks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭pooch90

Enjoying this season an awful lot more than 41. Really like Jonathan, hope he manages to last a bit longer than most physical threats. The convoluted advantages, im not fully sold on and don't think the prolonged losing of votes is fair either. One vote, grand. But not 3 or 4 tribals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm about 6 episodes behind (which is unusual for me). Found this article tonight on Facebook which I thought was an interesting read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I enjoyed that finale. The past two seasons, while not ground breaking, were a lot better than I expected.

• Advertisement

I enjoyed that season after the previous disaster left me worried I was done with Survivor, absolutely love the fire lighting challenge before final tribal, hope they never get rid of that, its so tense. Did not like the winner or think they deserved it but thats usually the way, onwards to the next season.

Advertisement