Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lift from Dunshaughlin to Dunboyne

• 14-03-2022 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, my baby has started in Dunboyne creche but I am based in Dunshaughlin. I failed my driving test. The plan was I pass my test and take the baby to creche in the morning. I have to wait a few more weeks for my test and I am doubtful I will pass it. I need a lift to Dunboyne at 8 am and back to Dunshaughlin and then I need to collect the baby at 5.30 frm Dunboyne. I was hoping a taxi service would work until I passed my test but they are so busy with school runs. Does anyone have any numbers for taxis that offer that service or know any mums travelling from Dunshaughlin to Dunboyne etc. Thanks Úna

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

There was some website for car sharing in Dunshaughlin a few years ago. Try googling it. It might not be active since the pandemic.

Otherwise why not just get a local childminder to look after them. They might even come to your house to mind the baby, or collect them and drop them off.

Advertisement