Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Memory of Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Razor had an incredibly tough life even before he started his wrestling career, only solace one can take is that he's at peace now.

I'll never forget being a kid and seeing this guy doing his thing, and the chasm he left when he and Nash left the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Almost loved his feud with 123 Kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Brings back childhood memories for sure.

I'm going to download all of the Wrestlemanias now!!

RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sad to hear this. Few wrestlers these days have his kind of look and charisma. I read the tribute from the writer who helped him with his Hall of Fame speech who said that he didn't want to go too long with his comments for his time to speak. He wanted to leave the audience wanting more. I found that interesting because I think his career was like that in many ways. He kept fans wanting more. Whether it was the frustration that he never got a WWF title run as Razor Ramon, or a singles run in WCW at the top, or how his return in 2002 ended abruptly. Of course his personal issues played a factor in most cases but he always kept you wanting more. Quite a contrast to how many in this business wear out their welcome and become stale.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

I remember him as the Diamond Studd in WCW. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

What a loss and what an absolute megastar.

As has been commented charisma and machismo that was untouchable and quite possibly the coolest “look” in wrestling.

I’m not one to get too bowled over by celebrity deaths but when these wrestlers pass I genuinely get a bit teary. So many wholesome memories of eating, breathing and sleeping for all nothing but these guys and WWF/WWE back in my childhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,311 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Pity he didn’t get to stick around and enjoy his later years… late ‘90’s I was a big wrestling fan, somewhat lapsed now but I always felt, given Scott’s natural charisma, likability and flair that a singles world title push might have been worth experimenting with…

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

If I started watching WWE during New Generation era, Razor Ramon would of been my #1 guy in terms of favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

The 34 soma's story is a funny one with Razor.

That him, Michaels and Nash had 100 soma pills in a hotel one night and they split them three ways but Razor had 34 instead of 33 and contributes the extra one to being more way messed up than Michaels or Nash lol. Love his response in his YouShoot - "thats just simple math" (or there other) lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

20 years today

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement