Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falcon 2

Options
  • 15-03-2022 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use this falcon 2 tank ? if so can ye direct me on how to fill the tank , I know you slide the top open but it takes ages for the juice to go down into the tank. Is it the same for everyone or am I doing something wrong ? Like it literally takes 15 mins for me to get the 2ml tank full

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I've had a number of tanks that were fiddly, to say the least, to fill up. I've found that with tanks like that, be it too tight/small a juice intake or the rubber sealing causes it to glug up when you're trying to fill - I've found that when it starts to do this, just blow sharp into the opening, it clears the VG/juice clogging it up. You may have to fill tanks like this a bit slower but shouldn't take more than like 30 seconds.

Advertisement