Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HP Pavillion Laptop Blank Screen After Switching On

• 17-03-2022 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have a HP - Pavilion Laptop (Model Number :14-ce3504sa 14" ,Intel® Core™ i5, 512 GB, OS Version : Windows 100). After I power on, the laptop is getting on but the screen is blank and there is no sound.I tried connecting it to an external monitor but nothing appears on the external monitor. The battery is non-removeable. Please advise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Hold down the power button for about a minute and then try powering it on .

Easy fix is pop the battery on the laptop . Very easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shouroy

Thanks. But the laptop battery is not removable and integrated with the mother board

inside the laptop there still should be a cable coming from the battery that you can disconnect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Turn on laptop hold down f8 key until safe mode menu appears, use arrow keys move up down menu select Vga mode, press enter it should load windows in vga mode 1024 resolution eg standard video drivers may be not loading or deleted, hence blank screen

Or try loading from a lived cd Linux cd

Or press del key after turning on laptop to see if bios menu loads up go to boot options select boot from hardrive 1

Or boot from cdrom dvd if you have a Linux cdrom disk

Google hp pavilion acess bios should be delete key or maybe f5 key after turning on laptop

Advertisement