Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Asics Running Shoes - €48

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks! Ordered a pair. I hope their sizes are accurate.

CMs is what I used. The UK and EU measurement is just too unreliable. It's all over the place between brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

It kind of the price you would expect to pay for these. Actually a bit more. You can get a pair for 35 pounds on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sugarman20

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Turbolounge

The same (or very similar) Asics shoes are now €33 on Amazon in black and white in case anyone wants them a little bit cheaper

ASICS Men's Jolt 3 Running Shoe https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B089TR85LP/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_T88D12D3C1YCGTB38YWE?psc=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Cheers OP.

Current runners are gone a little dead on me, so these will do nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

Bought these on sale a year ago. Find them a bit clunky and heavy for my liking . Bought a pair of Adidas for same price and find them so much lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Folks there's a sales on many different pairs, the op is just one example. I bought a pair of Cumulus 22 reduced from 140 to 98.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭dodzy

Nice runner. Received yesterday. I’d advise going a half size up on your regular for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Great timing for me. Was only thinking before my 5k this morning that my runners were dead. As was I after said run. Lol.

Thanks for the heads up op. Ordered a set of the blue ones. Might keep me motivated to run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

Just spin to Kildare village and you can check the size you are in different brands and in many cases beat the online outlet price.

I took a trip last weekend and there was asics, vans, puma, addidas, nike, new balance.

They also have an extra 20% off sale from next Friday according to their website

Thanks @Patsy167

The CMs were on point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

You know you spend too much time in Bargain Alerts when you order a pair of Gel Excite 7s even though the name seems strangely familiar for some reason, then you take a closer look at the the running shoes you bought via a BA last May and guess what they're called ? 😁

Thanks, OP!

Advertisement