Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Team returns on Youtube

Options
  • 18-03-2022 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

For fans of Time Team, the first dig in Cornwall investigating an Iron Age fugue. See Time Team Official channel on Youtube.

Sadly no sign of Phil, and no Tony Robinson but Carenza, Helen and John (Mr. Geofizz himself) plus others return. Also my big bugbear, they still only have three days to dig! Oh well, can't have everything I suppose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,654 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I would expect Phil to be retired from field work now - he's in his 70s!

Carenza was quite young when the series started so I'd expect her to have a fair while left. Not sure who else is left from the very early days - Mick passed away quite some time ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

I knew we'd lost Mick but was looking forward to Tony's method of getting the experts to explain everything in clear language to numpty's like myself. Anyway I'm delighted it's back, even in this format.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,418 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

phil was still starring in videos during lockdown, about digs being done in waterloo; i suspect he's the sort that will never retire.

Advertisement