Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorcycle group - weekday/weekend get together

• 20-03-2022 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Does anyone know of motorbike groups for beginners to get together for trips etc. - North Kildare area preferably. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Try meetup.com

There's a Facebook page called: Kildare Spins And Meets private group K.S.M that may be worth a look.

Haven't been out with them, but seen a few posts and they added "learner friendly" to the description. Biggest (potential) issue I see is it looks like they're all fairly long spins. Full day kinda things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

The kildare spins would be perfect for the OP. I was out with them a couple of times, the pace is definitely learner friendly once you're on an A2 or A you should be well able to keep up. Even the non learner friendly spins are pretty easy going. The times I was with them I just peeled off when I was done, you obviously don't have to commit to the whole spin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭horse7

how about an over 60,s group, any in dublin?

Advertisement