Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antigen testing how long positive? What do the faint lines indicate?

Options
  • 20-03-2022 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I’m on day 5 with covid ..tiredness is unreal but only coming around today. I’m still testing positive but I think my line on the test is becoming a little less red but very slight. Does anyone have an experience with this? Do you think The line might fade and I could possible come up negative by Wednesday? I have to go away 🙈 I’m not sure how much truth is behind what the lines indicate? Can they tell you if it’s leaving your system? Any help would be much appreciated ..hope you all recover soon ..awful virus even though I’m triple vaccinated I didn’t think I’d be this bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

My understanding is that you can still test positive for some time but as long as your sy,proms have mainly gone and you feel better you are ok

Advertisement