Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over the top shows that start crazy and never let down?

• 21-03-2022 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m talking ( mainly crime, action or superhero ) shows where you’re like “this is batshit crazy OMG” every episode . Right now I’m watching Arrow ( fairly good with villains like Firefly and the Dark Archer) and Spartacus . I’m thinking of trying Gotham as I’ve heard that’s totally bizarre and has crazy villains everywhere. I have access to D+, Netflix, Prime and Hulu as well. I did like the first episode of Breaking Bad as it started fast with the RV chase and kept you hooked but that’s something for a more serious mood.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,276 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Altered Carbon (though just ignore the second season and treat it as a "one and done").

The Expanse

The Boys

The Umbrella Acadamy

should all fit the bill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Happy! with Christopher Meloni fits your description above, crime, action, batsh1t crazy. Added bonus that Christopher Meloni is absolutely brilliant in everything he does.

As @Sleepy said above, first series of Altered Carbon is fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,096 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

This ended up in reality TV but I'm sure you mean more generally. Banshee was ridiculous from episode 1 and didn't stop.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement