Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to apply a Bookmark to a new thread

Options
  • 22-03-2022 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hello to all,

please can someone advise me how to do this, a have a number marked on the old site as follow thread & i now still get these in my bookmarks.

Bot there are some on this new site that i would like to follow & despite reading so much, i cant find how to bookmark another thread.

Any advice appreciated

Thank You

Tanka

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

On desktop, there's a little white flag thing at the top right of the first post on the page - click on that.

On mobile, there's a start beside the thread title on the home page, and at the top right of the thread when you open it - click on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

thank you so much HeidiHeidi

Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Star, not start!!

Only saw the typo because you replied! But presume you figured that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

I am on desktop, so the start didn't matter to me!😂

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Issue resolved with thanks to HeidiHeidi. Discussion closed.

-Shield.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement