Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could not post any question (start a new thread or discussion) in accomodation-property category

Options
  • 22-03-2022 5:25pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

Hi,

I am trying to post a new discussion (in fact a question to be seen and then get any possible answers from the community) but seems my current forum privileges won't allow me posting a new thread in: https://www.boards.ie/categories/accommodation-property

Is it so that I can't start new thread in all categories in the forums ?

Cheers,

D.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You should have received an email asking you to verify your email address

Once you do that you will be able to post elsewhere on the site

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 dammarie

Thanks @Beasty , how can I request a resend of that email ?

Not seeing it in my inbox or spam folders, most possibly it might have been erroneously deleted.

A+

D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There should also be a pop-up warning you about this, but I'm guessing it's not appearing.

The alternative is to email hello@boards.ie so that @Boards.ie: Niamh can manually activate your account.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Can you try this link when logged in @dammarie https://www.boards.ie/entry/emailconfirmrequest

If that doesn't work for you, please email me on the email address Spear gave in his post - thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

No contact from the OP within 14 days of last post as required by the charter. Thread abandoned. Discussion closed.

-Shield

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement