Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Options
  • 23-03-2022 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Let's start a thread for this.

Reviews are coming out and it looks like it's a cracker.

IGN: 8/10, Nintendo Life: 9/10, Gamespot: 9/10 (85 on Metacritic from over 60 critic reviews).

From reading Nintendo Life's review:

• It's easy enough (the challenge is in the secrets)
    • About 7 hours to finish (with double that for completionists)
    • There is some post-game content after that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have it preordered looks a very interesting one am hoping there are side quests and other stuff to make it more than 7/14

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Dark Souls it isn't, but is a great way to pass the time, I think the 3DS games were simply superb

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I wonder if this will get the post launch support Super Star Allies did. That game was a solid 7/10 game brought to 9/10 with the massive amount of content that it got post launch.

Have this ordered and waiting for delivery from gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

played the demo and loved it . only matter of when and not if when i buy full game .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

I love this. It’s full of really inventive gameplay and while it’s insanely easy, there’s a joy to working through the levels and trying to get all the challenges.

It’s got the usual collect em up stuff that I can’t be bothered with too but that’s Nintendo these days. Yay.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was all set to buy this but then Cosmic Smash for the Dreamcast came along and cleared me out!

Ah well, next payday, perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Really enjoying this. Only on the 3rd world but already so many great ideas that constantly bring a smile to your face. And before anything feels tired, along comes something new. Not hugely challenging, but fun, fun, fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I got it yesterday. It's in my Switch but I'm juggling a few other games at the moment. I'll get to it!

Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Tried to buy this from the eShop but becasue it has free gifts (mousepad and magnets that I dont want) which they dont deliver to Ireland, I am unable to purchase the digitial copy of the game.

Any way around this?? Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Gamestop still haven't posted my copy. I'd be really annoyed if I still wasn't engrossed with Elden Ring.

• Advertisement

And after my moan it just arrived on my desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

Picked this up there recently gave it a short go, its great. A nice break from Elden ring anyway, love the controls and the laid back nature of it.

Advertisement