Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef 2022

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭Poochie05

seems to be an awful lot of undercooked poultry this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,504 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Potato, in white bread, wrapped in batter, and deep fried?

I'm the biggest carb fiend going, but that just sounds revolting!!

Poor Forest should have entered MasterDesserts - I haven't quite got to the end of Friday's q-f, but I'm assuming his first foray into savoury will be the end of him.

Anyone following this to the end?

Chariya looking like a nailed-on favourite after tonight.

Although Terri could give her a run for her money......

And Enurag if he sticks to Indian cuisine looks unstoppable.....

Oh, I don't know! But I'm looking forward to the last two nights of the series!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭sporina

only watching bits of it on playback.. will come back to this thread when I'm done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Had to catch up on 2 weeks worth after my hols! I love Charya- she's great. Loving Anurag as well. Either of those I hope win - there's the kiss if death!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I was rooting for Terri all the way but tonight was a disastrous choice of dish at this stage in the competition

I'm a bit late to the party, just watching the dishes being eaten now.

Anurag's is a bizarre dish - heavy pastry, with rice inside, and a potato side.... I've said it before, but I'm the biggest carb monster going, but that's just overload!

Chariya's dish, on the other hand, I would eat 10 of! And then more for dessert!!

Omar's..... not so much..... that's just waaaaay out there....

I'd say that Clare Smyth would be a nightmare to work for!

Do they deliberately give them an hour or so less than is actually practical to do their dishes??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭sporina

just finishing this now - delighted for Chariya x

She was great - really imaginative, and a great character. I can well imagine her at the previous winners' table in future series.

Hope she stays as is - she reminds me of Ping from a previous series, and she was lovely but has become very pompous of late.

Advertisement