Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunflowers for Ukraine

Options
  • 23-03-2022 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys, slightly nice, but this summer I'm growing sunflowers for Ukraine, any one else doing same?

I was sent a discount code for Connecting to Nature online to get 40% of with the code SUN40 - thought I would give you a heads up for anyone hoping to do same

Post photos when they're in bloom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

I'm growing sunflowers and have twelve sprouted which I hope to plant in a block. The variety is 'Russian Sunflower' which I got from Irish Seed Savers. I hope Nato won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

How does growing sunflowers help Ukraine?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

he's already stated he wants bullets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Much as I support the people of Ukraine, I don't see the point in this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

I think the point is to spam seeing as he/she is a brand new poster. Perhaps mods should take that promo down?

Pretty sh.tty thing to do, come on and spam your company and promo code off the backs of death and destruction in Ukraine.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Advertisement
Advertisement