Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun cream

• 24-03-2022 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone spot any deals on suncream please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,285 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Not seen any new stock arrive in the supermarkets, probably a month or so before they restock, last year I found the Aldi and Lidl own brand very good. If you are travelling via Dublin Airport I usually see deals in Boots in the airport for Nivea and their own brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,285 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Spotted Tesco are selling Nivea for half price up until next Monday. RRP seems to be €20, reduced to €10.

On a side note Boots seem to have it priced at €10.50 with no reduction so not sure what kind of a good deal it is in Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭A Law

We always use aldi. Think it's about €4 for 200ml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

My partner used to work in an associated area and said Ultrasun are the best. I used to order from UK before Brexit.

They sell in M&S now (in Liffey valley). But crazy dear.

There's an Irish website called Lookfantastic that I used last week.

I got ultrasun 400ml of SPF 50 (that'll last the whole family for 2 years !). For €37 (€73 in M&S)!!!!

Then 2 anti aging SPF 50 50ml for face for 21 each.

I think once you spend over €50 it's free shipping.

Once you go onto the site there should be loads of discount codes advertised for new customers.

Ultrasun is great. Not Greasy and can get away with one application, water resistant etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,882 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Aldi is the best value, as Lidl have updated and up-priced their stock. Their products are used Europe-wide and popular

• Advertisement
Advertisement