Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Mortgage - LTI Exception "waitlist"

• 24-03-2022 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Has anyone who applied for a mortgage with BOI with the hope of attaining loan to income exception been placed in the so called waitlist? I am currently applying myself and after providing all the initially required documents I've been informed that I have been placed on the waitlist with the standard (3.5x) mortgage being reviewed by underwriters and going ahead on its own, the understanding is that whenever my turn comes from within the waitlist my application would then be re-reviewed and a decision of whether exception would be applied would then be made. Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain more information from BOI regarding the process or what the timelines for this could be.

If anyone on here has gone through the process and could provide some insights on the timelines and/or likelihood of exception being made while in the process I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement