Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Website Down.

• 24-03-2022 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭

It's been down since yesterday evening.

Must be causing chaos for people trying to check-in. Including me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Yes it was due to be down from around 10pm last night until the early hours of this morning for " essential maintenance ", no sign of the website or the app coming back online.

The " ask ryanair " twitter account is saying due back at 3.45pm today .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭Allinall

Ah. Cheers for that. Once it's back by tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭andrew1977

No worries , no sign of it back yet, they are now saying to people " please try again by this evening " , hope you get sorted.

Anyone due to fly and cant check in they are advising to go to " check in desks " at airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Feck sake. I am yet to check in for my flight tomorrow afternoon and obviously can’t now. I already had my transport sorted for tomorrow to arrive at Dublin airport 2 hours before my flight…cutting it a little tight but I already had fast track booked.

If I now have to queue and check in at the desk tomorrow, I will miss my flight due to the delay from hordes of people having to do the same thing.

What a mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭StreetLight

The app has been working fine for me all day.

• Advertisement

The app works fine.

Edit: and so does the site now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Logged into "my ryanair " and all my details of flights are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Morrisp

Can’t wait till another site goes down for you post about it . Sites go down deal with it .

Advertisement