Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share your screenshots

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

My moonshine shack in RDR Online is nice and Christmassy now:

Me driving an orange Corvette C8 in Gran Turismo 7:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gotham Knights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

TLOU part 1

GTA Online:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Lets go old school.

Played and finished The Firemen on the SNES tonight. Very interesting game with some lovely use of the SNES hardware to create some nice effects such as smoke. It looks better in motion.

Oh this game totally predicted the future

Some nice smoke effects. In motion the smoke will shimmer creating quite a convincing smoke effect.

When I tried to play this game the emulator could not display this rain effect and I had to stop here as it was just a black screen. Nice to see emulation has come a long way since then.

Later on you have to be careful opening doors because of backdraft. Here I've gotten caught way to close to one.

About to get slapped by this collapsing tree.

Some neat bosses battles in this game

Red Dead Redemption Online.

Snow capped mountains in Big Valley:

My character hiding in flowers in the same location:

Heading to Strawberry on a fine fine wagon:

Cactus in the desert down Cholla Springs way:

Wrecked wagons in Cholla Springs:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Road 96

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That polygon count.

• Advertisement

Gran Turismo 7 scapes:

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭niallpatrick

Such a great game, Doom 2016. According to steam last time I played it was 2017 but 6 years is an eternity in gaming. I'm only on a GTX 1650 now and it rips through the game. Screenshot was about an hour ago, I let Geforce experience optimise the game so what lacks detail makes up for in overall playability and speed at a low FPS (60 FPS). Anyway great game.

Some ultrawide Armored Core 6

More Ultrawide Armored Core 6

I discovered a new moon in Starfield.

GTA Online.

Looking in the mirror:

Gulping down green juice:

And standing in the kitchen:

Some Starfield shots.

Assassin's Creed Mirage:

Red Dead Online:

God of War 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Don't think the quality came out as good as it looked on my TV, but Avatar Frontiers of Pandora can look stunning at times. Pity the game feels so boring.

The sense of scale is lost here too. Things are much further away than they look!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

These are (mostly) already on the Elite thread in PC gaming, but I'll throw them here too.

First planet I "first footfalled".

Double solar eruption.

Random shots I liked while exploring the black:

My first Earth-like worlds that I first discovered (found two in consequtive systems):

Sagittarius A*:

Rackham's Peak, the highest system in the galaxy. On one side, the whole rest of the galaxy, on the other, nothingness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Horizon forbidden west

Red Dead Online.

My moonshine shack in the hills:

Inside the shack:

My moonshine shack is the place where I like to be most. You can get drunk, play along with the band. I also make money from the business by delivering wagons of moonshine to customers. Easy money.

Out and about:

I took a very long trip on that wagon. Started off in Valentine, headed west onto Strawberry before heading south onto Blackwater and finishing in Armadillo where the above pic was taken. It even snows in the desert in Red Dead Online.

This game is always beautiful, but its even better when the snow comes.

Some more forbidden west, what a beautiful game!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Some dead island 2 Carnage.

Out on a new exploration trip out in the eastern spiral arm of the galaxy, heading for Beagle point (far north) and then back down. Probably take a few months realtime. Starting in on some xenobiology too. Anyway, less talk, more screenshots.

Some neutron star systems (I **** myself every time I find one).

Nebula I visited along the way. Honestly, thought it would be more interesting.

More neutron stars, slightly more active ones.

Been playing Kirby's Adventure over the weekend. It's a game that takes the NES to the absolute limits. It uses the MMC3 mapper chip, the same mapper that Mario 3 uses. There's a much more advanced mapper used in western games, the MMC5 but the only MMC5 game worth talking about in Castlevania 3 and even then I think Kirby looks much better. It's got gorgeous pastel colours and what doesn't come through in screenshot are the parallax and animated backgrounds which look great.

As always with my screenshots, the image resizing plays havoc with the CRT screen filter I use to click on the image for a better version with no artifacting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Jumped back into Forza after they added Yas Marina and Nurburgring, of course everytime I raced at the Nurburgring the game crashed, surprise surprise

NSX at Yas Marina

Suzuka

Advertisement