Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkside Power Washer - split hose

Options
  • 24-03-2022 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if it's possible to fix or replace the hose on a Lidl Parkside hose? The hose itself was not uncoiled correctly and a split occurred. Not sure if it's worth the hassle, but I've only used it a few times since buying it last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

https://cleantec.biz try this company you might get what you need,

I used them before and it was a quick delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

+1 for Cleantec, great people to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

Hi all, I eventually got a replacement hose from Lidl as it was still under warranty. I managed to take off the old hose connection, but I'm struggling trying to get the new connection onto the machine. As you can see from the photo, there's a clip that supposed to around the main connector, but I can't get enough room on it to connect it. If I push the hose connector down, the main connector goes down as well and I can't get a grip of it. ANy suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bridge72

To Chewed

How did you manage to get the clip off - and back on? I’m facing the same problem myself

appreciate any help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 key85

Use a 3mm Allen key socket. When shaft is fully extended apply small amount of pressure clockwise (to stop it moving back in). While doing this push the hose fitting in.

Advertisement