Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuath Cost Rental

Options
  • 25-03-2022 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I applied for an apartment through the Tuath cost rental scheme and have been asked to do an interview on Monday. Does anyone have any experience with these interviews or what sort of questions they ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ljpow

Hi, I have an interview coming up with the same people. Do you mind me asking what questions they asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nic19

Hello, I also have an interview coming up and would love an idea of what to expect? Hope they went well for you both!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dylanlee609

Hi Just wondering ... what questions did they ask and how long was the wait from finding out your name got selected until you moved in?

Advertisement