Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD] WW2 vs VG: Witch is superior and why?

Options
  • 26-03-2022 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I haven't played a WW2 CoD since Call of Duty 2 on the 360 so long ago, and I've been wanting to pick one up. I've heard pretty bad things about both WW2 and Vanguard.

WW2 with it's overkill in your face microtransactions and Vanguard with it's bugs and janky netcode/packet bursts. Updates could have fixed either by now and I can't decide between the two.

I have Outbreak on Cold War, and that's the best way to play Zombies IMO, so I don't care about that mode in either WW2 game. What do you all recommend and why? thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I enjoyed WWII more then Vanguard. WWII had a rocky start but it got resolved after a major update that fixed a lot of the issues. I thought the supply drop system was fine compared to Black Ops 4, you could earn points to buy supply drops the more you played. Maps were decent Kill streaks were good.

Vanguard I can't warm to and I can't put my finger on why. I end up most days playing Coldwar and Mw2019 to complete daily challenges.

WAW was the greatest WWII cod shooter imo, rumours are that due to the 2 year gap they might remaster this title for next gen. Let's hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 8 farada

One thing is certain. The weapon holding perspective is better in Vanguard. In COD WWII the weapon was too close and you saw a very limited part of your hands which generally made for somewhat stiffer perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ichiha68

I haven't played a WW2 CoD since Call of Duty 2 on the 360 so long ago, and I've been wanting to pick one up. I've heard pretty bad things about both WW2 and Vanguard.

https://vlc.onl

WW2 with it's overkill in your face microtransactions and Vanguard with it's bugs and janky netcode/packet bursts. Updates could have fixed either by now and I can't decide between the two.

I have Outbreak on Cold War, and that's the best way to play Zombies IMO, so I don't care about that mode in either WW2 game. What do you all recommend and why? thanks in advance.

I got this,...

Advertisement