Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast School of Homeopathy

Options
  • 26-03-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

I was looking up this college online with a view to doing a course maybe in the future with them. Would love to hear from anyone presently doing a course there or recently qualified.. thank you 😊

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Everyone is qualified to do homeopathy since it is just giving people some water to cure their ills.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

Never heard of it but that isnt to say it isn't good. I would check with someone who is a qualified as a homeopath. Also be aware there is one in Dublin too. I am not qualified but I know a few people who are and I will get back to you but they were all Dublin trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭tamara25

Thanks for your reply! Any info you have would be really appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

surely the less study that you actually do, the more powerful a Homeopath you'll be?

Of all the alternative therapies (and yes I have tried a few over the years and put in a fair bit of research) Homeopathy is up there with the hardest to justify being anything other than a way to take money from the easily manipulated.

Of course, If you charge 1c per visit, then you'll be better financially rewarded than if you charged €100, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Boardsies shure do hate homeopathy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Because it's utter snake oil that preys on the vulnerable and desperate.

Complete charlatans, every last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,482 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭CrookedJack

Pretty sure you can just attend for half an hour, and dilute that expertise with a few years of normal existence - then you'll have a masters in Homeopathy.

Advertisement