Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broad personal training question

Options
  • 27-03-2022 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So training for a few (yes a few) team and individual sports pursuits. Just your usual gaa, soccer and stuff

I'm good at training for whatever sports is being trained for

In a nutshell what I'm looking at focusing most on is where opponents (team or individual) compete basically with nothing to lose/underdoggish type.

Imagine a Diego Simeone team, Jack Charlton "put em under pressure" team or opponent. Basically whatever it is that's not concerned about the skills

If it not for these type of teams or individuals the skillful team or what ever would always win

What training should I be doing that I can continue to be at myself regardless of what may come

What type of training is it that make these type of opponents??

Something?? Anything that I could be missing out on other than your usual training routine?? Or even a way i should be mixing up training routine

This is purely a training thing and includes everything apart from the dealing head on with the type of opponents i speak about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭babacool

What? 🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5 oneindie2020

Come on boardsies

Training for a scrap/dustup???? everything or anything. what should i be focusing or staying away from

Barry Mcguigan tells us he can do 60 dips. I can barely manage ####### 20.

Training that ties in everything????

my fitness level i would say is above average

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭marathon2022

What's a dip?

Pushing your entire body up with just your 2 hands and you are in a standing position. So it's pretty much a deadweight bodylift

• Advertisement

He's only a trainer by the way. Imagine what the people he trains can do

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭babacool

I would say, start with the basics:

1. how to articulate a question correctly, in order for others to be able to help you. “In a nutshell” help us to help you
    2. let us not get ahead ourselves. Focus on step 1 first. As soon as that is masters, we can proceed to step 2.

Advertisement