Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to clean the carburetor in Gardencare B&S lawnmower?

Options
  • 28-03-2022 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I have watched a hundred videos while looking for one with the same model as I have, and I have looked for the manual both online and if there is one in the house, and I can't find one anywhere.

My lawnmower starts up no problem but then cuts out after resting in the shed since October. Most I have read online points to cleaning the carburetor, but I don't know where the carburetor is, on this model. I can't even find any bolts. I was about to remove the grey cover, but somebody said it shouldn't come off (it feels like it should clip off).

Does anyone know where the carburetor is on this model, and how I can access it?

Lawnmower model is LMX51SP and Briggs & Stratton engine 675EXi

Comments

Advertisement