Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation Email

Options
  • 28-03-2022 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

My confirmation email hasn't come through to my email address despite numerous attempts to request it. Where is the delay in the system? I thought these automated emails would have been fairly quickly delivered.

Thanks.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mower1

The confirmation has not gone into my junk folder. Email address is obtaining emails from other accounts. I've tried the 'chick here to resend the confirmation email' popup but it sends nothing through.

Also, not much use having a sticky about activating your account from 2013 based on a different setup.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's a valid point about the reactivation sticky, I'll sort it out later this evening.

For the resending attempts, did you use this link: https://www.boards.ie/entry/emailconfirmrequest

Hi @Spear Yes, that is the link I have used. Multiple times and nothing has come though. I've checked that I've entered the email address correctly and it is. Not sure why this is going wrong.

As its only a throw away acc for PI forum, I might just end up redoing the whole thing again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

@Boards.ie: Niamh if you could please check into this one then.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've manually verified that one for you now @Mower1 if you want to go back to using this account. Sorry about the delay, I didn't spot this yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement