Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryobi 18V ONE+ Cordless 45cm Pole Hedge Trimmer

Options
  • 28-03-2022 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Looking to get the above cordless hedge trimmer, as I already have plenty of Ryobi batteries and tools. https://uk.ryobitools.eu/garden-tools/hedge-trimming/pole-hedge-trimmers/rpt1845/opt1845/

Unfortunately, Ryobi don’t ship to Ireland, nor do Amazon (on this product) and ordering via Address Pal from the UK would mean I’d end up paying tax on it twice. So ordering from Ireland is the best bet. But there don’t appear to be many stockists of Ryobi stuff. B&Q seem to do the Ryobi stuff but they don’t stock their hedge trimmers etc. Ryobi themselves were no help at all so I’m just wondering if anyone on here knows where I might be able to get one. Littlewoods is the only place I can see it in stock at the moment, albeit it’s woefully overpriced. It’s listed on HandyHardware and Carey Tools but both seem to have been out of stock for a good while. Neither have any update as to whether they will get it back in or when.

Anyone know of anywhere I’d be able to to pick one up?

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement