Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enter Craft Fair

Options
  • 29-03-2022 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all,

My sister in law is looking to enter into craft fairs, she paints cards and is thinking of making some in her spare time to see if she can sell once a year, just for fun. I am from the US, and we have a lot of craft fairs in secondary schools or city halls which people can buy a booth at and have fun selling. I am having a hard time finding something like that and was hoping you could point me in the right direction!

She is in Cork, so would prefer that area, but anywhere really would be fun!

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Most country markets have a craft section, maybe once a month. Check out local towns and see when the markets open. Otherwise a car boot sale, or Christmas market.

Many are now reopening after the long closure due to Covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Skerries-Rock-Art

Check on on facebook..there's a number of pages dedicated to regional craft fairs.

Advertisement