If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C1 65”

Options
  • 29-03-2022 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭

Hi

if I ordered this tv online today, would I have it in Meath in time for the masters next week?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Panrich.

Thanks for the post.

If ordered today delivery would be 5-7 working days. So would arrive around the start of next week with you.

The current 10% promo on this TV is due to finish this evening and it will return back to its normal price. Once the deal ends we can not honour any further deal pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭Panrich

thanks. I’ll order now

Yes the code didn't work for the euro price.

Hi Panrich.

The code is only for the sterling pricing unfortunately.

The Euro pricing already is reduced to nearly the same as the sterling with the 10% removed.

However on the sterling there is a further £100 refund after purchase.

The below is taken from the product page on our website.

"Get a further 10% off the GBP marked price of this product with voucher code LGTV10

!!!!Additional £100 CASHBACK applied by refund after payment!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Hi Guys

Sorry to jump on this thread but I just ordered the LG65C1

I ordered in Sterling with the 10% off code, just want to make sure I get the £100 back aswell

Returning customer ordered a 55CX off ye last year would appreciate if you could keep an eye on dispatch for me

Cheers

Laura

• Advertisement

I've ordered anyway. Thank you very much and I hope it will give me as good a service as my Panasonic Plasma that I bought from you guys way back in 2014.

Hey Panrich.

Many thanks for placing the order with us.

If you drop me your name in a PM I will look after things for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

I ordered one too. Just about got in before the cut off. Looking forward to it but now measuring to see if my current stand can take it!

Happy Days Northern Monkey.

It was just too good a deal on pass up on them :)

If you drop me your name in a PM I'll be able to check its progress for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.