Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 29-03-2022 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a serious problem with my teeth, and feel as if I'm going to need a full set of implants. Years of negligence and the feeling of embarrassment over it has made it worse by ignoring it, but I need to do this now for mental health. Broken, missing and badly decaying. I may be wrong with how bad it is but looking at worst case scenario. I have an appointment booked with 3 dental next week to see how bad it is.

From prices I can find online it's up to 20k, is that correct and what would that cover? Any recommendations or advice would really be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭motionwaves

Hi, did you get the full set of teeth implants? If so how was your experience?

Advertisement