Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space to rent newbridge area

Options
  • 30-03-2022 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am looking for a space to run a kids art class this summer. I ran it last summer and it was very popular, I have many parents interested again for this summer and full insurance but nowhere to run it from. I live in the Newbridge area and want somewhere local as I don't have car/ have local clients. I have tried ryston, the library, the town hall and the family resource centre and had no luck. Heard Riverbank is quite cliquey and the parish is 80 quid an hour (i only charge a tenner per kid wouldn't be worth my time). Any suggestions would be welcome! Rooms in the industrial estate, creches that don't open saturdays, youth clubs anything at all i could chance my luck with. Thank you

Advertisement