Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superintending 2022

12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭am_zarathustra

I was paid today for correcting, weeks earlier than normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭chases0102

offered a jc centre today, first time in a while.

How does that pan out, roughly, financially? Worried it will actually cost me money when child care taken into account, the LC at least there were later days and more pay

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Landers11

Close to a 1000 after tax with very low mileage I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hontou

I got JC after years doing LC. Just down the road too. Am delighted with the shorter days for a change. Less money, but it's been a tough year so looking forward to taking it easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

One of the teachers in my school requested a JC centre because she was going on holidays after that, they said yes - no problem, and then gave her LC until the end of the third week. She's been on the phone several times to them this week about changing to JC, they said they would but there's been no change yet.

Post edited by spurious on

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Anyone get an advance yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Platnium

600 gross due on 13/06/24, so about 300 really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Supervised for the Junior Cert.

Payment landed today in my account. I finished up on the 14th and posted in my financial account the same day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Thats super quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 murphygc2022

Has anyone who has superintended the leaving cert been paid yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hontou

I finished on the 17th JC and got paid a week ago which I thought was really early. My friends that did LC not paid yet. I'd guess next week. Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Random sample

it’s generally 30 days after they get your form. I was a day or two late putting the JC form in and I’m due to be paid tomorrow. LCs will probably start next week.

Advertisement