Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a Tarot/Medium Reading in Meath/Dublin

Options
  • 30-03-2022 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

can anyone recommend a tarot/medium reader in the Meath or Dublin area please

looking to get a reading and there is alot online i would like to go to one that someone has had an experience with

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LuanNua

Hey I hope you got some information.. I was just wondering if you found anyone or ended up going to someone? My search is similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nickkohl

Have you tried online resources? Tarot apps or websites: There are many Tarot apps and websites that offer free or paid Tarot readings online. These can be a great way to practice Tarot reading and get familiar with different Tarot decks and spreads. Some popular options include Biddy Tarot, tarotoo.com, and Labyrinthos Academy.

Post edited by nickkohl on

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nickkohl

One way is to ask for recommendations from people you know who have had positive experiences with a Tarot or Medium reader. You can also check online for reviews and ratings of different readers in the area. There are many online directories and platforms that list Tarot and Medium readers, such as Yelp, Google, and Facebook. Or you can just download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zodiacsignszone.tarotreading.app and play with it

Post edited by nickkohl on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PhilipsLam

Some benefits of Tarot card reading include gaining self-awareness about their current situation, helping individuals understand themselves better, and enabling them to explore deeper aspects of their soul and the meaning of life. For some people, Tarot reading is simply an entertaining and relaxing activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 benowen

Definitely, tarot card reading is very popular and it really help out people to understand their issues solve them. I would say there are many sites where you have a thorough and insightful psychic reading, which is a perfect way to get in-depth answers to any question that keeps you up at night. Just select which have good reviews and ratings.

Post edited by benowen on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 ramirodelojo

Hello! If you are looking for an experienced tarot reader, I can recommend you to check out tarot online reading. They have a team of experienced tarot readers who can provide you with quality and intuitive readings. I personally had experience with one of their tarot readers and was very pleased. I hope this will be a useful recommendation for you. Good luck!

Advertisement