Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No signal from 12303 V 27500 3/4 Hotbird 13E (B)

Options
  • 30-03-2022 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Box is Zgemma H9S.

This is is the frequency for FTA channels from Spain. I like to listen to the radio channels and a bit of TV, just to keep my limited Spanish knowledge ticking over. If I move to the frequencies either side of 12303V I get a signal and can store the channels found, but on 12303 NO Signal.

This is one of my primary purposes for having the dish set on Hotbird.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭MenloPete

Are you getting the correct channels on the 'frequencies on either side'? i.e. Revival TV on 12322 H ? If not I'd suspect you have set an incorrect local oscillator frequency for the LNB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

@MenloPete : thanks for your input. I was able to get Revival TV, but in order to get 12303V tuned had to refocus dish. Is the S2 signal less tolerant of inexact focus?

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭c ashelmore

Yes, this TP is definitely weaker. I had lost for example, TVE International until I adjusted the LNB slightly. As I have a multi-sat there is not much room for improvement. Even now during rain the signal can break up, Other frequencies are fine.

Advertisement