Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thursday 31st March 2022

• 30-03-2022 11:44pm

I have nothing :(

mebbe someone else does :)

gl

Comments

a hopeful pick (good price) found, plus a likelier one in same race,, and a cupla o'er t'jumps

1.50 Lingfield ONE STEP BEYOND 50s gen e/w

A few of these have very respectable CD form; from either winning or coming placed in recent runs, in races ran in fast times,, Some very good cases can, imo, be made for Brunel Charm, Latent Heat and Wonder Starelzaam,,

None of the above are likely to lead,, possible raceleaders look to be Kratos, Prince Rock and Cap D'antibes (or Captain Tibbs, if ya like #Sopranos 😅), but I can't see any of these three winning here.. Most of the likely looking ones are hold-up merchants, and if there's not a lot of pace on then it mayn't suit a few here..

One Step Beyond has minor winning claims, and solid place claims from his 4th last run; which was also his last run over both course and distance, and being drawn in 10, it's likely he'll be one of the held up ones here,, been poor enough all told his last two runs, but he wouldn't be the price he is if he put in decent shifts the last twice,,, Worth 50C e/w anyhow,,

One I think can possibly win is BRUNEL CHARM 11/2 Paddy/Laddies/Spoils,, 6s available online books ,,, This 5yr old hasn't raced since December, but can go well after an absence,, has hit the crossbar on a few occasions lately, and, being one who likes to chase the pace, his low draw in box 4 should at least see him not being a hostage to fortune or the tactics of the race,, Out of those who I think can win here, he's the only one what doesn't seem to need to come from behind to win,,, Worth a € win p'raps

1..00 Warwick ANOTHER MYSTERY 13/2 gen win

Was trying to make a case for Benign Dictator ~ 6/4 (as i like the name 😄) , but i couldn't at them odds,, the top one Another Mystery might be a 'win or come nowhere' proposition,, going on his sole bumper run and his recent, and only, hurdles' run, it looks likely he'll try and lead here,, not w/o a chance on breeding,, top two in betting are very short, and hard to give either of them definitive claims,, Out of the rest, Venitia Williams' REALM OF GLORY 15/2 gen looks to be worth a lil each way on what will be his first run on good ground,,,

g'luck all 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

yeah, feels like it today.

1:50 Brunel Charm's form is solid based on his last two runs where he opposed horses now rated well into 70++ but his top top weight to carry is enough to put many off, including me...

4:45 Pablo Del Pueblo was backed into odds on fav on his penultimate start and he made all, last time he got wide draw and blew the start, he's still lightly raced and might have some improvement left in him. Intervention is back just two days after his last start, has an interesting jockey booking and the widest draw to deal with, Cool Spirit is drawn handy on the opposite site but he's now effectively 7lb up for his last CD win by 1 length. I expect these 3 to jump out the stalls like scalded cats and make it a very entertaining race to watch. I on Pablo here, this race is a bit weaker than his previous class 5, and hope he's gonna get a tidy start and settle a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Breifne Blue

13:50 Lingfield

Wonder Starelzaam 9/2

13:55 Naas

Celestial horizon 5/4

Chelmsford later

Love Poems

Good run there by Celestial Horizon and win for Joseph O'Brien

Wonder Starelzaam didn't have a good show though

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

Brunel got going but found one too good.

In 4:45 Intervention messed up the start and was out the game straight away, the other two were allowed to tear off like mad yokes only to implode on themselves 4f later. Sometimes you wonder what instructions the jockeys receive from the trainers...

hello 😁

no joy 2day

Liam Wright (7) looks like a jockey for us notebooks,, only 5 rides, and a 1st (today on Lilkian) , and a 2nd (on the same horse 2wks ago at Wolves)

upcoming days look tough for picking winners,, not ease ee :(

another winner for BB - he 'holding it down' 😃 WD!

no joy - may as well stay in bed til midday, at least, tomorrow - day dat's in it 😃

will wait til i have a few darts 'fore posting agin (or mebbe i won't 😎)

Advertisement