Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathways to Work

Options
  • 31-03-2022 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I just completed the pathways to work session on mywelfare.ie - does anyone know how long after you complete it will it take for a case officer to contact you ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I just noticed a notification about this today when I logged on to mywelfare.ie. It's two weeks old. They did not e-mail me about it. How long do you have to complete this? It say's it's compulsory and they want background information about me. I actually signed on for the first time today in an office and this was not mentioned to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Any notifications on my welfare are accompanied with an SMS to your phone number

It should say on the notification how long you have to complete, normally a few days. It is compulsory & you'll either be called into your intero centre or referred to Seetac

Your signing on is a separate matter.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

"This session forms part of a wider compulsory process and you are strongly encouraged to complete this to help us support you on your journey to employment." - So is this online form actually compulsory? Unclear from the wording.

No date given about how long you have to complete. Got no SMS (unless it's in some settings).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Doesn't say it is compulsory, looks like a voluntary process if you want to get a job.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

As explained it is compulsory, you have been picked (referred) to participate.

• Advertisement

I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone who completed a work session online and how long it took before case officer made contact.

Search Turas Nua, Seetac, Jobspath on Boards, plenty of threads on this.

When I completed this, within a week, Meeting set up the following week at an intero centre.

It's irrelevant how long it took, it's compulsory & you'll soon be asked to explain, why you've not engaged

Advertisement